The easiest way to share files online is to use the OIT Dropbox.
The only requirements for using the dropbox are:
- A valid ETSU email address either of the sender or
- The name of the file.
- Email address of receiver.
If you have a valid ETSU login you can send/receive files to or
from others using the OIT DROPBOX service.
- Files are stored on the web server for approximately 7 days
after sending giving the receiver substantial time to download
before they are purged.
- You can send files to other users (up to 5) without file size
- You retrieve a file from the DROPBOX through an e-mail
generated by the process to download by opening or saving the
- You have the option to send a copy to yourself. You can check
the file to confirm delivery and verification that the correct
file was sent.
To access the OIT Dropbox please go to: