Required High School Courses
If you are under age 21, and applying as a freshman, you must have completed, or be in the process of completing, the following high school courses. Note: Requirements may vary for GED students, non-degree students, and international students. If you graduated high school prior to 1989, you are not subject to the required high school units.
|Algebra I and II||2|
|Geometry or other advanced math||2|
|Natural/Physical Science including at least one unit, with lab, of biology, chemistry, or physics||3|
|Social Studies, including one of the following: world history, world geography, ancient history, European history, or modern history||1|
|United States History||1|
|A single foreign language||2|
|Visual or Performing Art||1|
** Additional courses are recommended in the arts, mathematics, and foreign languages.
- ACT or SAT Requirements
- Grade Point Average and Test Scores
- What if I don't meet the Test Score or GPA requirements?
- Can I get Non-Traditional Credit for things like service in the Armed Forces, Advanced Placement or CLEP?
- What if I am missing some required High School Units?
- What if I did not graduate High School, but took the GED?