- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Specialty Programs
- Professional School Admission Tests
- Calendar of Events
- Recruitment Fair
- Student Organizations
- Alpha Epsilon Delta
- American Medical Student Association
- Chronic Illness and Disease Awareness
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
- Physician Assistant Student Organization
- Pre-Dental Society
- Pre-Pharmacy Student Organization
- Pre-Optometry Student Organization
- Pre-Student Osteopathic Medicine Association
- Pre-Vet Student Organization
- Timmy Global Health
- Contact Us
Research your schools
ADEA has provided this list of some of the best questions that candidates have asked of admissions committee members during their interviews, as reported by dental schools. Learn from these great examples.
Plan your answers to common interview questions
This broad list of classic medical school interview questions from The Princeton Review is a great study guide for students preparing for any health-related professional school. Topics covered include your education, character and personality, your views on diversity and ethical issues in health care, and your motivation(s) for pursuing this career--each of which you should be prepared to discuss in your interviews.
Spend some time each day in the weeks leading up to your interviews to consider your answers to these questions.
Practice your interview skills
Practice your interview skills with your MPA Counselor and with the good people of University Career Services.