WHO: Gifted and talented, rising juniors and seniors from Tennessees high schools
WHAT: The best four weeks of your life
- An opportunity to earn three hours of college credit in History of Tennessee
- Field experiences in paleontology, historic preservation, and the museum experience: vintage to virtual
- Fun, hands-on experiences such as flintknapping, challenge courses, and flatfoot dancing
WHEN: May 31 - June 26, 2015
2015 Calendar of Events
WHY: You'll play, learn, and make friends for a lifetime
- The Governor's Schools are more exciting and more intellectually relevant than ever.
- You will explore sites and subjects that are not open to most undergraduate college
students, and you will gain a personal and academic edge.