The main campus is located at 807 University Parkway, Johnson City, TN 37614.
- Coming from the north, south and west, use I-81. Exit onto I-26 toward Johnson City/ Asheville. Take exit 24 onto University Parkway and follow the signs to campus.
- Coming from the east, take I-26 from Asheville, NC, then 24 onto University Parkway. Follow the signs to campus.
Designated parking is enforced Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. After 3:30 pm on weekdays and during weekends and holidays, students and employees may park in any designated Faculty, Staff, or Student parking space.
Signs are located at the entrance to the parking lots that designate the type of reserved parking. There are also curb markings to designate the category of parking.
The signs and curb markings are displayed as follows:
- Faculty/staff – blue or white sign labeled "Faculty/Staff Parking" or a blue curb marking
- Student parking – gold sign labeled "Student Parking" or a gold curb marking
- Carpool parking – green sign labeled "Carpool Parking" or a green curb marking
- Undesignated parking – white sign labeled "Faculty/Staff and Student Parking"