||end of August
|Preferred application date
||before August 1
|Domestic application fee
|International application fee
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Applicants can apply on line at the Graduate Studies web site, or a paper copy may be
printed from the Graduate Studies site. Paper applications can also be obtained from the
Graduate School in room 309-B of Burgin Dossett Hall or the College of Business and Technology Graduate Office in room 214 of Sam Wilson Hall.
The application materials include the following:
- A completed official application (can be completed on-line)
- A personal essay of 150 to 300 words (can be completed on-line)
- A Residency Inquiry Form if claiming Tennessee residency
- One official transcript of all previous undergraduate and graduate work, except previous coursework taken at ETSU
- Payment of the required nonrefundable application fee of $35 for domestic students ($45 for international students)(can be completed on-line)
- A letter of support from your supervisor
- A current resume indicating at least three years of professional experience
- Three letters of recommendation
All materials should be submitted to the ETSU Graduate School at the following address:
East Tennessee State University
School of Graduate Studies
P. O. Box 70720
Johnson City, TN 37614-1710
Attention: Cindy Hill
All transcripts must be sent directly
from the institution(s) to ETSU. All letters of recommendation
and the letter of support must be sent by the authors directly
to ETSU. There is also a form that can be used for letters of recommendation at the Graduate Studies site under Forms/Admission Materials.
For more information contact Pete Cornett, the MBA Coordinator, at email@example.com, or call 423-439-4622.