Job searching can be a daunting task in the best economic climate.
The College of Business and Technology (CBAT) makes several
services and resources available to students and alumni,
whether they are seeking that first job post-graduation or
transitioning to a new position as a result of career change.
Some of the services available to current CBAT students and alumni
- One-on-one job search strategy sessions;
- Career Services sessions on resume writing, interviewing,
corporate dress, conducting a strategic job search and
- Personal resume critique;
- Mock interview sessions;
- A multitude of career-related resources including print and
- CBAT Career Services Weekly Email Updates;
- CBAT Career Fair and Networking Nights which offer
opportunities for employer interface;
- On-campus recruiting;
- Internship/co-op programs, through the College of Business
and Technology and ETSU Career & Internship Services (current
students enrolled in degree-seeking programs);
- Student chapters of professional organizations which offer
interaction with professionals in the field;
- Employer presentations and Executive Briefings;
- Interactions with alumni during Alumni Return to the
Classroom and other campus events.
Schedule an appointment with the Coordinator of Career
Services, Melinda LaPrade via
discuss your job search questions.