Job searching can be a daunting task in the best economic climate. The College of Business and Technology (CBAT) makes several services and resources available to students and alumni, whether they are seeking that first job post-graduation or transitioning to a new position as a result of career change.
Some of the services and programming available to current CBAT students and alumni include:
- One-on-one job search strategy sessions;
- Career Services sessions on resume writing, interviewing, corporate dress, conducting a strategic job search and networking;
- Personal resume critique;
- Mock interview sessions;
- A multitude of career-related resources including print and electronic;
- CBAT Career Services Weekly Email Updates;
- CBAT Career Fair and Networking Nights which offer opportunities for employer interface;
- On-campus recruiting;
- Internship/co-op programs, through the College of Business and Technology (current students enrolled in degree-seeking programs in the College);
- Student chapters of professional organizations which offer interaction with professionals in the field;
- Employer presentations, Student Executive Briefings, and Executive Briefings;
- Interactions with alumni in the classroom and via College events.
Schedule an appointment with the Coordinator of Career Services, Melinda LaPrade via email to discuss your job search questions.