- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Department Information
- Business & Community
- News & Events
- Contact Us
We are proud of our highly ranked graduate and undergraduate management and marketing programs.
You will find our faculty to have strong academic and professional credentials. To learn more about our department, select from the topics below.
The vision of the College of Business and Technology is to be recognized as a leader in quality education in the applied sciences, business, and technology in the Southeast.
The mission of the College of Business and Technology is to provide quality education and to promote social and economic development in east Tennessee. The faculty and staff of the college will achieve this mission by:
- Providing students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to enhance career opportunities;
- Advancing knowledge in the academic and professional communities through research, performance and scholarly activities;
- Providing support and leadership to the various communities that we serve—our College, our University, our business and civic communities, and our professions.
- Promote and assess student learning
- Increase student career opportunities
- Enhance undergraduate, graduate and honors curricula
- Develop synergistic relationships within the University and the Tennessee system
- Sustain and encourage research and scholarly activities
- Support faculty development within the College
- Encourage faculty and staff involvement in professional, academic and civic organizations
- Develop and enhance external economic and intellectual partnerships
Computer labs are available on the third floor of Sam Wilson Hall, Room 318/320. Labs are opened Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., and on weekends from 12:00 noon until 10:00 p.m.