Three-time GRAMMY nominee Brady Rymer makes joyful, rootsy rock ‘n’ roll for kids and families.His trademark smile lights up the band’s live performances, and it shines just as brightly in his recordings, expressing the warmth, fun and positive spirit he finds in the family experience.
Jennifer Danielsis a writer and performer from Lookout Mountain, Georgia. She loves to move and sing and laugh. She also holds a Master of Arts in counseling and certification in Autism Movement Therapy.
Rosemary Geiken, Ed.D.
Rebecca Isbell, Ed.D.
Cindy Hoisington, M.Ed.
Beth Van Meeteren, Ed.D.
Patricia Hunter McGrath
Lise Fox, Ph.D
Dr. Linda Sitton
- Jennifer Daniels, writer and performer presenting concepts of music and movement for educators.
- Lise Fox, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Department of Child and Family Studies at the University of South Florida. She will be presenting sessions related to social emotional development.
- Rosemary Geiken, Ed.D., is ETSU Associate Professor in the Department of Early Childhood, and a co-author of STEM Learning with Young Children: Inquiry Teaching with Ramps and Pathways, published by Teacher College Press. She is also the organizer of the conference STEM Track.
- Cindy Hoisington, M.Ed., is an early childhood expert from Boston, MA, with more than 20 years of experience teaching young children, developing educational materials, and instructing and mentoring early childhood teachers in language, literacy, and science education. She is a featured speaker in the STEM Track.
- Rebecca Isbell, Ed.D., is an Early Childhood Consultant and author of books related to young children, creative thinking, environment, storytelling, and creative arts. Her recent co-authored book is on Nurturing Creativity: An Essential Mindset for Young Children’s Learning, published by NAEYC.
- Patricia Hunter McGrath is the Executive Director and Atelierista of Branches Atelier, a Reggio-Inspired Center in Culver City, CA. Over the past 18 years she has developed an innovative early childhood program inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach. She will be providing sessions in the Reggio Track.
- Brady Rymer, is a musician who won critical acclaim and national awards including two Children's GRAMMY nominations as well as numerous Parents' Choice Gold and NAPPA (National Parenting Publications) Gold Awards, and has garnered him a growing fan base of enthusiastic families.
- Linda Sitton, is an Early Childhood Professional Development Specialist with many years of leading early childhood programs and the Tennessee Early Childhood Training Alliance (TECTA) at Austin Peay State University. She will be providing sessions in the Administrator Track.
- Beth VanMeeteren, Ed.D., is the Director of the Regents’ Center for Early Developmental Education at the University of Northern Iowa and a Consultant for Early Childhood programs incorporating a focus on STEM with a particular emphasis on mathematics, engineering, and science. She is also presenting a session on Conflict Resolution.
Dr. Rebecca Isbell
Linda A. Sitton, Ed.D.
Carol M. Bland, Ph.D.