- About the College
- Academic Departments
- University School
- Chair/Centers of Excellence
- Contact Us
Clemmer College of Education Scholarship Application
The Clemmer College of Education supports students with scholarship awards! In 2016-2017, the college awarded over $173,000 in scholarships to students. Scholarship applicants must be currently enrolled at ETSU as a student or have been accepted to the university as a 2017-2018 prospective student. Scholarships criteria require students to be majoring in a program housed within the Clemmer College of Education.
A description of each scholarship is available here.
The only scholarship accepting applications between March 2nd and May1st is the Harley-McClaskey Scholarship Endowment.
Requirements for the HARLEY-McCLASKEY SCHOLARSHIP ENDOWMENT
- Declared minor in Leadership Studies
- Completed 2 required courses in the Leadership Minor
- Overall 3.0 GPA
- Completed one Leadership Portfolio item through the Leadership Minor
- Deadline: May 1
Students applying for the need-based scholarships offered by the Clemmer College of Education MUST complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for need-based scholarships. The FAFSA becomes available at www.fafsa.gov between October 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017 and information is sent to the ETSU Office of Financial Aid. Please be aware that receiving a scholarship from the Clemmer College of Education may affect your overall financial aid package.
Checklist for Scholarship Application 2017-2018
In order to apply for Harley-McClaskey Scholarship Endowment, please compile the documents listed below and submit as ONE pdf file when you complete the application online:
Items to submit as a pdf file include:
- One-page narrative introducing yourself and reasons why you merit this award (1 page typed, 1-inch margins, 12 pt Times New Roman font).
- Scanned copies of your official transcript(s) of all college credits earned. Transfer students must submit all official transcripts from previous college/universities.
- Signed statement of Understanding of the Financial Aid Eligibility process (Form A).
- Two (2) Letters of Reference along with Form B. Form B must be signed, attached to your reference letter, and included in your scholarship packet!
For help combining your files into one pdf, stop by the ETRC lab (209L Warf-Pickel Hall) or contact the ETRC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.