Club Name: Key Club
Club Description: Key Club members are volunteers who raise funds for charitable organizations
Meeting Place: Room 011
Meeting Date: TBA
Prerequisite for Membership: Open to all high school students
Club Officers: President: Haley Bradshaw
Sponsors: Ms. Sharon Squibb & Ms. Kimberly Summey
Upcoming Service Events:
2014 From Farm to Table Dinner, Jonesborough, TN. Saturday, August 23rd 6:00 pm. They will need volunteers to be servers and runners.
*The Key Club is sponsored by Johnson City Kiwanis Club
Key Club International Web Site Link
Principles of Key Club
"Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership."
"To develop competent, capable, and caring leaders through the vehicle of service."
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring, and inclusiveness.
Caring – Our Way of Life
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.