Jump for Heart
Jump Rope for Heart
and Hoops For Heart are national education and fundraising events sponsored by the American Heart Association and the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD).
These events engage elementary and middle school students with jumping rope or playing basketball while empowering them to improve their own health and help other kids with heart-health issues.
Jump Rope For Heart and Hoops For Heart Help Students Grow!
- Kids learn the value of community service and become empowered to contribute to their community's welfare.
- Children join together in helping other kids with special hearts.
- Students learn how to develop heart-healthy habits while being physically active
- Participants learn jump rope and basketball skills they can use for the rest of their lives.
- Students help your school earn gift certificates for free P.E. equipment!