Juniors and Seniors who are planning to dual enroll this coming fall: The high school schedule has been finalized. Please make an appointment with Ms. Jungkeit to coordinate your Dual Enrollment schedule with your University School classes
The following information can be found in our Student Handbook :
Information from Ms. Shaw :
If you plan to dual enroll:
1. You must complete and turn in a
Permission to Enroll form to Ms. Shaw, and
2. You must complete the Dual Enrollment Grant online at https://clipslink.guarantorsolutions.com/StudentSignon/Default.aspx.
3. Students at ETSU, NSTCC, and Milligan must all fill out the online Dual Enrollment Grant Application. Some students may have completed both portions in the fall, but all students should check their TSAC accounts.
1. You must maintain a 3.2 University School / ETSU GPA to stay dually enrolled,
2. You must maintain a 3.4 University School / ETSU GPA to get the extra scholarship money, and
3. You must maintain a 2.75 ETSU GPA to get your dual enrollment grant.
A grade of "B-" in a college course is equivalent to a 2.7 (too low to maintain the dual enrollment grant) so it is extremely important to monitor your grades.