Niswonger Foundation awards Textbook Scholarship Money: University School students would like to extend their appreciation to the Niswonger Foundation for the scholarship money provided to purchase textbooks for dual enrollment students. Pictured above are three of our very thankful recipients rocking their new books for the Spring 2015 semester. Happy studying, girls!
ETSU Dual Enrollment Students: It is time to apply for spring dual enrollment at ETSU. You must complete two steps:
ETSU Registration will begin on November 12 so it is imperative that you return the Permission to Enroll form by October 30. Please see Ms. Shaw if you have any questions
The following information can be found in our Student Handbook :
Information from Ms. Shaw :
If you plan to dual enroll:
1. You must complete and turn in a
Permission to Enroll form to Ms. Shaw, and
2. You must complete the Dual Enrollment Grant online at https://clipslink.guarantorsolutions.com/StudentSignon/Default.aspx.
3. Students at ETSU, NSTCC, and Milligan must all fill out the online Dual Enrollment Grant Application. Some students may have completed both portions in the fall, but all students should check their TSAC accounts.
1. You must maintain a 3.2 University School / ETSU GPA to stay dually enrolled,
2. You must maintain a 3.4 University School / ETSU GPA to get the extra scholarship money, and
3. You must maintain a 2.75 ETSU GPA to get your dual enrollment grant.
A grade of "B-" in a college course is equivalent to a 2.7 (too low to maintain the dual enrollment grant) so it is extremely important to monitor your grades.