Listservs, Journals, Blogs
Exchanging ideas and information with colleagues from other institutions is a great way to learn about educational/professional issues. The following listservs may be of interest to you.
- a one-way list with weekly news from the American Association of Medical Colleges.
- a discussion forum maintained by the Office of Medical Education Research and Development (OMERAD) at Michigan State University for those interested in medical education.
Family and Community Medicine - Electronic Information for Clinicians
– Under the University of Kentucky / UK HealthCare. A site that offers links and resources addressing technology available for the medical community as well as links to online journals.
- discussion group established by the Group for Research in Pathology Education to address generally medical school education and more specifically issues related to teaching Pathology.
- a listserv developed by the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC) to facilitate discussion among developers and users of medical education software.
If you have suggestions for additions to this list that might be of interest to your colleagues, please contact us
with those suggestions. If you find one of the above links is no longer working, please report it so we can fix it.
Last Update: 05/11/2016