If this is the first time you have pulled your CME
transcript, please read the registration tips below before
proceeding to the "Registration" page. After reviewing the
tips, click "CME Transcript" at the bottom of this page to
- If you have previously set up a CME account using your email
address to register on-line for a course, simply type in your
email address and click "I already have a password".
- Type in your password, fill in the date range, and click
- If you have forgotten your password, click "Forgot
Password" and your password will be sent to your email address.
- If you have not yet set up a CME account using your email
address, click "I am a new user..." and fill in the date range.
- Click "Sign In".
- Check the information on your profile for accuracy; then
near the bottom of the screen type in your password and
re-enter your password.
- Click "Continue"
- You will be redirected back to the original "Registrant
Sign-In" page. Please complete all the required information
and click "Sign In".
- Once you have reviewed your credits, select "Print"
---> Click here for CME Transcripts
For more information call us at 439-8027 or