- CME News
- Regularly Scheduled Series
- For Learners
- For Presenters
- CME Application
- About CME
- CME Links
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Contact Us
Since Project ECHO uses a web-based video conferencing approach, some preparation is required and should be completed prior to the date you wish to participate. You will need to choose the computer or device you plan use to access the course. If you are using a computer, it is strongly preferred that it is connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable as wifi does not necessarily provide a stable connection.
Zoom software is the web-based tele-conferencing software that is used by Project ECHO and can be downloaded for free here. Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, group messaging, and a software-defined conference room solution into one easy-to-use platform. It offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, Zoom Rooms, and H.323/SIP room systems.
Please be sure to sign in 15 minutes before the session begins to ensure your microphone, speakers, and webcam are properly set up. For instructions click here.
Project ECHO : Please fill out the form below and then click the following link to join the session https://echo.zoom.us/j/4234391911
Project ECHO Cardiology series dates and evaluations:
October 10: "Recognition of congenital cardiac defects"
Click here for evaluation
December 5: "Chest pain, syncope, and palpitations"
January 23: "Kids at risk for atherosclerosis"
Follow the steps below to join the Project ECHO session:
- Fill out the form below before the ECHO session.
- Launch the Zoom application or click here to download the installer.
- If you are using Zoom for the first time, you will need to run the "installer.pkg/exe".
- Open the Zoom Application
- Enter 4234391911 in the "Meeting ID" field.
- Enter your first and last name in the "Join with a meeting room name" field.
- Click the "Join Meeting" button.
- Make any necessary adjustments to your webcam, microphone and/or speakers. For video
instructions on how to make adjustments to Zoom settings click here. To download the Zoom getting started guide click here
- Fill out the evaluation as required by the ETSU Office of Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), and the request for credit form once this session ends.