- Job Opportunities
- News and Events
- Molecular Biology Core Facility
- Section of Toxicology
- DBMS Microscopy Core Facility
- Anatomical Gifts
- Tri-Cities Regional Information
- Directions /Maps
- Useful Links
- "In Memoriam"
- Contact Us
Beginning in Summer 2016, Quillen's Gross Anatomy Lab will begin offering a select few positions for students who have already obtained a Bachelor's Degree but are still seeking opportunities to expand their pre-medical experiences. This externship will allow students hands on experience with cadavers and an in-depth look at anatomy's relevance for medical students. We encourage students from all universities and colleges to apply.
Applications are excepted on a rolling basis but dependent on the position availability.
*Application cycles and interviews are conducted based on semester; dates available on the
To apply, please send a letter of intent and a professional resum to both:
- Dr. Caroline Abercrombie (Lab Director): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob Becker (Lab Coordinator): email@example.com
- B.S. in Life Sciences
- Research experience
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills (Microsoft Office, Photoshop, iAuthor, etc.)
- Supervisory Experience
For Inquiries, please contact Rob Becker (Lab Coordinator): firstname.lastname@example.org.