ETSU Quillen College of Medicine (QCOM) Internal Medicine Residency Program
1. Where do the QCOM IM residents rotate?
QCOM Internal Medicine Residency Program has 4 participating sites.
2. What fellowship opportunities exist for the QCOM IM Residents?
QCOM Internal Medicine sponsors 5 fellowship program:
3. Is the program accredited?
YES: The Program was fully accredited by the ACGME for the maximum 5 years in 2009.
4. What is the Program’s Board Passage Rate?
Our residents do well on their Boards. Our average Board passage rate for the last three years (2009- 2010) is 91%.
For more information (click here)
5. How do I apply for to the QCOM IM Residency Program?
6. Does the program offer pre-matches?
7. Does the program sponsor H1B visas?
8. What are the resident salary and benefits?
9. What are the general residency policies?