Demetrio Macariola, Jr., MD | General Pediatrics & Infectious Disease
| Infectious Disease Faculty
View our patient care site-- Quillen ETSU Physicians | Request an Appointment via our Patient Portal
Demetrio Macariola, Jr., MD
Divine Word University, Philippines, 1990
Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Amarillo, TX
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati, OH 2001
Abstracts, posters and presentations given at international, national or regional meetings.
- Poster Presented 2015 Southern Society of Pediatric Research Conference, New Orleans, LA
- Aboaziza, A, Macariola, D, Shah D, Devoe, M, Gibson, J. Importance of Multiple Site Swabs for Diagnosing Neonatal Herpes.
- Gaverneni, M, Macariola, D CVID hit by HIDS.
- Presented a lecture in the Southwest Virginia Pediatric Conference last August 2014. Topic: Community Acquired Pneumonia for 2014: What you need to know
- Presented a lecture MSHA Pulmonary Symposium. October 2014. Topic: Ebola and MERS virus
- Presented a lecture in Pediatric Grand Rounds Dec 2014. Topic: Interpretation of Antibiogram
- Presented a lecture to ETSU Family Practice Residents. Topic: Complications of Common Pediatric Infections
Journal Publications, Chapters or Textbooks
- Aboaziza, Macariola, D, Shah, D, Devoe, M, Gibson J, Thiagrajan, A, Bradley, J. Importance of Multiple Site Swab for Diagnosing Neonatal Herpes. Journal of Investigative Medicine. Feb. 2015, Vol 63, No. 2.
- Gaverneni M, Macariola, D CVID hit by HIDS.Journal of Investigative Medicine. Feb. 2015, Vol 63, No. 2
- The handbook that I self –published, Pediatric Infectious Disease: Pearls and Trivia. Publisher Lulu.com ISBN number: 978-1-304-82544-5 had been used by residents in their pediatric infectious disease rotation.