All applications must be submitted through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The deadline to apply is November 1, 2013.
Basic Requirements are:
- USMLE Steps 1 & 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK) and Clinical Skills (CS) or NBOME COMLEX Levels 1 & 2 Cognitive Evaluation (CE) and Performance Evaluation (PE) scores are required by the end of January
- No minimum score is required for USMLE or COMLEX exams but you must have passed each exam on your first attempt
- Step 3 is not required but if you have taken it you must have passed on your first attempt
- Must be ECFMG certified by January 31st (if applicable)
- We only sponsor J-1 Visas
- Previous GME is not required
- We prefer graduation from medical school be within the last five (5) years. If it has been longer than five years, include in writing, what you have been doing in the field of medicine.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation. Letters should be given by someone who has worked with you enough to make an accurate assessment of your abilities. We recommend letters written from the following:
- Pediatric Department Chair or Program Director
- Pediatric Faculty Member
- Non-Pediatric Faculty Member (only 1 of 3)
Other important information:
- Must submit to and pass a criminal background check once you match with our program
- Six (6) positions available for the 2014-2015 academic year
- We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Preference will be given to applicants with US clinical experience
- Interviews begin in November each year