Past Project Summaries
- Remote Area Medical in Southwest VA to assist in free medical
care, dental and eye care. Work on health wagon delivering
health care to rural areas. Placed in Clinchco VA.
- Assist with organizing, advertising and setting up for the
Rural health fair conducted by ETSU medical students.
Placed in Newport, TN.
- Migrant health network; delivering health care to the
Migrants doing field screenings, interpreting for health care
providers and projects of need by the community. Placed in
- Project Strength; summer program for youth to learn healthy
lifestyles while working out. Placed in Rogersville, TN.
- Research on various topics; Oxycontin, HIV/AIDS,
Hypertension, Diabetes, and other related topics.
- All placements provide the Premed student to job shadow as