Sponsored by AOA Delta Chapter
Quillen College of Medicine
April 6, 2013 8:00 AM
Early registration is only $30; ends March 24, 2013
Race day registration is $35
VA Campus, Johnson City, TN April 6, 2013 8:00 am
- The run is part road and part trail/grass-come prepared to run a little cross-country!
- Race Shirts guaranteed to pre-registered participants and while supplies last on race day!
- Walkers and participants with strollers are welcome!
- Headphones are not permitted on race course.
- The race will be held rain or shine!
Alpha Omega Alpha Delta Chapter at Quillen College of Medicine invites you to join us for the Fifth Annual Trot for Tots 5K. All donations will benefit the Children's Advocacy Center of the 1st Judicial District in Tennessee. All pre-registrants will receive a T-shirt, and those who register on race day will receive a T-shirt while supplies last.
Thank you for your support of Trot for Tots 5K road race and the Children's Advocacy Center!