- The award will be given for research accomplishments during
the five years previous to the award.
- The research for which the award is given must result in
publication or in comparable accomplishments in the arts.
- The winner of the award must be a full-time faculty member at
- Only research and subsequent publication accomplished while
serving as a faculty member at ETSU will be considered in making
- Research of either basic or applied nature will be considered
in making the award.
- If a multiple-authored publication is submitted for
consideration, the contribution of the nominee or applicant must
be clearly identified.
- The research for which the award is given may be sponsored or
- Applications or nominations may be strengthened by the
inclusion of communications from experts in the field who have
reviewed the work. Published reviews should be submitted for
books or for comparable accomplishments in one of the arts.
- The application of nomination should include a brief (one or
two paragraph) description of the significance of the research in
nontechnical language, full bibliographic information for
publications resulting from the research (or comparable
information for creative activity), and copies of all