- About Us
- Faculty and Staff
- ETSU Links
- Careers in Public Health
- Contact Us
The Department of Environmental Health Scholarship Committee shall consider the following criteria in awarding the scholarships. Each applicant must:
- Be a member of the ETSU men's football team or the ETSU marching band;
- Be majoring in environmental health;
- Be a resident of Northeast Tennessee (Cart, Cocke, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Jefferson, Johnson, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, or Washington counties) or Madison County, North Carolina;
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA on all previous high school and/or college work;
- Have a documented financial need in the ETSU Office of Financial Aid, and;
- In the event that there is not a student who meets the first qualification, the committee may select another student majoring in Environmental Health who meets the other criteria.
Applications should be submitted to the Department of Environmental Health Scholarship Committee by 15 February of each year.
Scholarships shall be awarded by the College of Public Health Student Scholarship Awards Committee appointed by the Dean of the College of Public Health. That committee shall decide the number of scholarships, and the value of each, depending on the funds available. If an award is not made, the funds shall be returned to the endowment.