History

 

Allied Health courses have been offered since the mid 1940's under the College of Public & Allied Health.  In 2007, Allied Health split from the College of Public Health forming The College of Clinical & Rehabilitative Health Sciences.  Since 2007, the college has grown and now houses three departments, Allied Health Sciences, Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, and Physical Therapy (see links to left for each department), which offer programs at the Baccalaureate, Master's degree, and Doctoral levels.