Master of Science in Allied Health
1. Students should contact Dr. Ester Verhovsek for information about the program.
2. Apply to the program through the School of Graduate Studies.
Students who apply to the Master of Science degree in Allied Health program must meet
all of the requirements of the master's degree as established by the School of Graduate
Studies at East Tennessee State University. They must also meet the program specific
1. Attain a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (Southern Association
of Colleges and Schools or equivalent).
2. Hold a professional license in an allied health discipline.
3. Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale or complete the GRE with a minimum of 1500 points based on the following formula: sum of the GRE aptitude score (V+Q+A) and the GPA X 500.
4. Completed Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For information regarding registration, cost, preparation and test details please go to GRE Official Site.
5. Three professional letters of recommendation. Go to the forms section of the Graduate School website.