The University Career Services Office at ETSU provides a number of specific and broad range services for graduate students, undergraduate students, and alumni.
By clicking on www.etsu.edu/careers, you have an opportunity to navigate the website and discover a full range services including:
· Resume / CV development
· Critique of cover letters and additional required correspondence
· Position searches in your area of interest
· Employer information and sites
· Salary surveys and projections
· Cost of living indexes
· Interview strategy and practice interviews
· Many other career-related support services
For appointments, please call 439-4450, or come by the office.
University Career Services, D.P Culp Center (Second Level) in the ARC Center