Who will benefit from the program:
- Children with academic challenges, learning disabilities, and/or communication difficulties.
- Children who need a structured summer program to maintain or learn new skills.
What the program offers:
- The program offers children (ages 5-12) an individualized program that addresses learning needs within an enriching environment. The program provides hands-on instruction that is interactive and functional to a child's unique educational and life skill needs, such as cognitive and communication development, academic enhancement, and recreation.
- Each enrichment week is tailored to a child's unique skills and age level, and will incorporate the child's Individualized Education Program objectives if applicable. Comprehensive curriculums such as Opening the World of Learning, Math Counts, Fast Forward Reading Assistant, and Language LAB: an RTI program (grades K-4) are available to address specific skills.
- Weekly programs are held 8:30-2:30 Monday through Thursday except for Week 1. Half day programs are available 8:30-11:30. Children will need to bring a packed lunch. Snacks and water will be provided.
Limited space available for each week of the program so inquire early!!
ALL PROGRAMS ARE HELD AT ETSU'S NAVE CENTER LOCATED AT 1000 JASON WITTEN WAY ELIZABETHTON, TN 37643