You can contact us by e-mail, phone, mail, or fax. (If you have difficulties contacting us via e-mail, you may submit questions or comments on the form at the bottom of the page).
Department of Physical Therapy
East Tennessee State University
Johnson City, TN 37614
423-439-8793 (main office) or 423-439-8077 (fax)
email: Admissions Coordinator phone: 423-439-8791
Directions to the department:
1. Coming from the north, south, and west, use 1-81.
2. Exit onto I-26 toward Johnson City/Asheville.
3. Take exit 24 (formerly Exit 31) on to University Parkway and follow the signs to the ETSU campus.
4. ETSU will be on your left. Go past the main campus to the intersection of University Parkway and State of Franklin Rd.
5. Take a left onto State of Franklin Rd.
6. At the 2nd light, take a right onto Mountain Home Drive.
7. Cross the railroad tracks and at the fork in the road, take the left (West Lake Dr.).
8. Stay on West Lake Dr. until you get to the stop sign.
9. At the stop sign, take a right onto Dogwood Ave. We're in the 3rd Building on the left (but watch the building numbers - they are a little strange: the 1st building is #1, the 2nd building (Bell Tower) is #34, the 3rd building is #2 - that's us!) We're on the 2nd floor.
If you have questions for a current PT student, please send them to: email@example.com
Questions or comments? Email the department webmaster