Advantages for Students
- Students are guaranteed acceptance to ETSU upon completion of the A.A., A.S. (A.S.T.) degree and other requirements of the program at Tennessee Community College. Students in the Dual Admissions Program who meet eligibility requirements are guaranteed admission to ETSU but not acceptance into any individual academic discipline with may have additional degree requirements.
- Students will become familiar with university staff and academic advisors, which should facilitate the transition process.
- Students will receive academic advising from both institutions including early advisement from ETSU.
- Students will be able to register following ETSU’s registration by appointment time period the semester of graduation from Tennessee Community College upon completion of ETSU orientation.
- Student will receive an ETSU Campus student ID card with dual admission designation which will provide access to specified services and activities below:
- Dual admission students will have access to services and resources in the: Sherrod Library and Advising Resources, and Career Center (ARC) and general advising referral and support.
- Dual admission students will be eligible to apply for housing in on-campus ETSU residence hall and apartment facilities and are subject to all applicable housing and university rules and policies.
- Dual admission students will be eligible to purchase a ticket at the designated student guest rate at ETSU athletic events.
- Dual admission students will be eligible to pay the $20 per semester SGA fee to receive student tickets to the designated SGA major event/concert each semester per the allotment procedures for the designated event. This fee is subject to change.
- Available services and activities will not include access to ETSU Student Health Services or the Basler Center for Physical Activity. All services and activities are offered subject to ETSU policies, and ETSU reserves the right to suspend access to any service and/or activity at any time.