Eligibility for Dual Admission Program
A student must meet the following conditions to be eligible:
- Plans to pursue both an Associate's Degree and Bachelor's Degree
- Meets current admission criteria for Tennessee Community Colleges
- Has earned 29 or fewer college-level semester hours and a cumulative GPA of 2.0; with a cumulative 2.75 GPA for the A.S.T Degree
- Enters Tennessee Community College under the 2004 or later catalog (the common general education core curriculum was implemented in fall 2004).
- Upon graduation from Tennessee Community College with an A.A., A.S., A.S.T. degree, students will reaffirm the information on their original application. Residency classification with regard to fee payment will be made by ETSU at the time the application for admissions is submitted to ETSU.