- Tennessee Community College will forward a copy of the Community College application for DAP/non-binding Intent-to-Enroll form
- Both Tennessee Community College and ETSU will identify Dual Admissions students in their student information system
- Both Tennessee Community College and ETSU will provide advisement to each student
- Each institution will develop a web site specifically for the Dual Admissions Program
- At the end of each semester, Tennessee Community College will provide ETSU an official transcript for each participant in the DAP, and student work at Tennessee Community College will be posted as transfer credit in the student information system at ETSU providing the authorization for exchange between institutions is approved by the student. Dual Admissions students will be conditionally admitted to ETSU, pending completion of all DAP requirements, after a review of the first semester grades from Tennessee Community College.
- Each institution will establish a primary and secondary campus contact
- Tennessee Community College will refer students to the ETSU primary and secondary campus contacts during their first semester of enrollment in the Dual Admissions Program. Students will work jointly with Tennessee Community College and ETSU contacts to determine course selection.
- Tennessee Community College will accept any appropriate credit taken at ETSU by the student toward the associate degree