The Quest Leaders will be paired with another Quest Leader and will be assigned a small group of new incoming students. The Leaders will be responsible for attending training sessions starting the spring before, participate in Quest events, helping to keep students engaged in the Quest program, and be a role model and guide to the students as they begin a new chapter of their lives.
You can apply to be a Quest Leader starting September 1st. Application deadline is December 2nd.
You can either apply as a Quest Leader and Quest Assistant.
Expectations for Quest Leaders/Assistants
- To be fully committed to the Quest Program for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Be on time to training/events/meetings.
- Be supportive and helpful to other leaders, quest students, and faculty/staff.
- Have a positive attitude throughout the program.
- Keep students engaged throughout Quest events.
- Stay engaged during discussions and informational meetings.
- Be a respectable example for the students.
- Work Orientations throughout the summer.
- Communicate with us throughout the academic year, if your students need help with anything specific, that you cant assist with.
Expectations for Quest Leaders
- Required to contact Quest Students in group after every orientation.
- Responsible for promoting ALL Student Groups available on ETSUs campus.
- Responsible for facilitating a meeting/activity throughout the year.
- Consistently communicate with students in your group throughout the academic year.
- Must meet with your group 1 time a semester. (Between October- December/ March-May)