The Quest for Success (Q1) program begins with a college transition program which begins the 3rd week of August, the week before classes begin. Freshmen that participate in Q1 will move-in early each year. There will be a three day program for students before school begins. After the students participate in Quest, they will continue the week with Preview.
Once classes begin on the following Monday, Q1 participants will meet weekly for the first month and then biweekly for the rest of the semester.
Q1-Freshman Year (Personal Development)
- Make Short and Long Term Goals
- Students are encouraged to get involved in at least 1 organization on campus
- 7 Habits of a Successful College Student
- Goldlink 101
- Advising 101
- Understand how to study effectively and strive for good grades
- Understand effective ways to manage time
- Know the Majors/ minors available Before the end of Spring Semester: Declare Major