Q2- Sophomore Year (Interpersonal Development)
- Career Assessment
- Career Services Programs - Understand the different types of jobs available within each major
- Increase Student Leadership
- Offer Volunteer Opportunities/ Job-Shadowing - Gain Experience within their majors, as well as give back to community)
- Help build resume/applications
- Join a Student Pre-Professional Organization, the organizations will also provide opportunities that will provide experience and knowledge that will benefit students.
- Assess short and long term goals