Although all charges are due and payable in full at the beginning of each term, students in good financial standing at ETSU may request deferment of up to 75% of their tuition, fees and housing for fall and spring semesters. Deferment of fees is not available for summer terms.
• Minimum down payment of 25% of tuition, fees, dorm rent, and dining plan.
• Any outstanding prior term balances must be paid in full before enrolling in the current term installment plan.
• No late payments in previous semesters.
• All financial aid received including student loans must be applied before deferment is allowed.
• Financial aid (including all grants, loans, and scholarships) can not be used as the initial down payment for the installment plan.
• Deferred amount is payable in three monthly installments.
Sept 15, Oct 15, and Nov 15 for fall term.
Feb 15, Mar 15, and April 15 for spring term.
• Payments are due whether or not you receive a reminder notice
SERVICE CHARGES AND FINES:
• A $50.00 installment plan service fee is due and payable with the 25% down payment on or before the published registration payment deadline
• A $25.00 late fee will be assessed on the 10th day after the published instalmment due date if the installment is not paid (maximum charge of $100.00 per term).
• The University will withhold services including grades, transcripts, and future registration until all fees including late fees are paid in full.
• All existing rules and policies pertaining to returned checks, refunds, withdrawals, dropped classes, and collection costs are applicable to the deferred payment policy
EXAMPLE: This example is based upon an in-state full time undergraduate freshman student living in a double room for the fall 2016 term. The fees listed are an estimate and subject to be changed by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
|Minimum Amount Due by|
Total Amount Owed
|Fee Payment Due Date|
|Required Program Service Fee||834.50||208.64|
The remaining three installments in the above example will be approximately $1,950.12. Payments can be made in the following ways:
(1) Payment may be made on GoldLink online using credit or debit cards or web check on or after the current amount due date. Example - payment due October 1 must be made on or after this date but before October 11th to avoid a late fee.
(2) Payment may be made in person at the Financial Service's Office Cashier Windows located on the second floor of Burgin Dossett Hall.
(3) Payment may be mailed to ETSU Financial Service's Office, PO Box 70719, Johnson City, TN 37614. Please include the student ID number on the check.
Office Hours - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm M-F
Bursar/Student Accounts - 423-439-4212 | Fax: 423-439-4650
Room 202 Dossett Hall
PO Box 70719, Johnson City, TN 37614
September 14, 2016