The mail&go™ postal kiosk is a convenient and simple self-service center for most of your mail and shipping needs. Located in our lobby (Lower level of the Culp Center), you can utilize a variety of services 20 hours a day:
Postal Kiosk Locations:
We currently have one mail&go™ Postal Kiosk on ETSU’s campus located in the Postal Services lobby (1st floor of Culp Center)
- Stamps, Meter Tapes, Mail packages
- No International Mail
- No department or Campus Mail
- USPS Mail only – NO FEDEX, UPS or DHL
- Purchase Postage
- Weigh Letters and Packages
- Access all rate classes – First-Class Mail, Standard Mail®, Parcel Post®, Priority Mail®, and Express Mail®
- Select Advanced Options – Request USPS Delivery Confirmation® and Signature Confirmation®
- Mail Domestic or International letters anywhere in the world.
- Step-by-step touch screen instructions are available in either English or Spanish. To complete a transaction, users simply swipe their credit or debit card through the card reader. A printed receipt provides a record of the shipping transaction.