Financial Aid Appointments
Please contact our office to make an appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor throughout the school year at (423) 439-4300
Students can visit the Office of Financial Aid without an appointment to see a counselor at the front counter or make an appointment to meet with a financial aid counselor at a convenient time.
Financial Aid Fast Pass Appointments
Don't have time to wait in line? A Financial Aid Counselor is available to assist you. Make an appointment today for a time that is convenient for you!
Fast Pass appointments can also be made throughout the school year by clicking on the Fast Pass link at www.etsu.edu/finaid.
Instructions to make a Fast Pass appointment online with a counselor - (Click "Instructions")
"Fast Pass" to make an appointment with a counselor.
Before arriving for your appointment:
- Check your financial aid status on GoldLink.
- Read your GoldMail.
- Complete any Financial Aid Student Requirements on GoldLink.
On Your appointment day:
- Bring any requested Financial Aid Student Requirements with you.
- When you arrive for your appointment at the Office of Financial Aid, check in at the Fast Pass table in the hall and present a photo ID. You will not need to get in line to enter the front office.
- If you are late for your appointment, you will forfeit the appointment. You may then wait in line to be assisted at the front counter or you may schedule another appointment.