East Tennessee State University Thesis/Dissertation Boot Camp
A collaboration between the ETSU School of Continuing Studies, School of
Graduate Studies, Writing Center, Sherrod Library, and Graduate Faculty
||To help writing progress leading to completion of the thesis or dissertation.
||Focused writing time (80-100%) in a library computer lab plus options for mini-workshops on topics such as:
- Milestones and Speed Bumps
- Thesis and Dissertation Style Guides
- Review of Writing Mechanics
- The Review and Editing Process
- Organizing Literature for Review
- PLUS actual review by and feedback from expert thesis/dissertation reader!
||Registration covers FOUR sessions: Friday evenings from 5:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (with the
option of staying until 9:00 pm). You are expected to attend all four sessions.
- Session I September 5-6, 2014
- Session II September 19-20, 2014
- Session III October 3-4, 2014
- Session IV Octover 24-25, 2014
||ETSU Sherrod Library, room 309
|How To Register:
||Click here for the Online Registration form and online payment OR
Click here for the Form to send by
Email, Fax, or Mail and pay by phone or check (cost is $150).
Registration includes snacks, breakfasts, and Saturday lunches.
Appointment with a writing tutor (weekdays) is an extra charge
of $15 per hour, available starting session II.
Click to go back