Out-of-State Graduate Student Scholarship
- To offer scholarships to outstanding out-of-state students, both full and part-time, who are not eligible for most other scholarships and fee-waivers.
- Up to thirty-five scholarships for full and part-time out-of-state students will be available in this scholarship cycle.
- Out-of-state students.
- Must be a new graduate student during the first semester that the scholarship is awarded.
- Admission to a graduate certificate or degree program.
- Full-time and part-time students.
- Students who have been awarded a graduate tuition scholarship or a graduate assistantship are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Students whose out-of-state tuition has been waived through the Border-County Waiver, Regional Scholarships, the Academic Common Market, the fee waiver for out-of-state part-time students working full-time in Tennessee, or any other scholarship or waiver for out-of-state tuition are NOT eligible for these scholarships.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and must be applying to a graduate program with growth capacity to be eligible. RODP programs are not eligible.
To apply for the scholarship, fill out the Out-of-State Scholarship Application form.
Submit the completed application form to one of the following:
Fax: (423) 439-7090
Mail: Scholarship office, ETSU Box 70557, Johnson City, TN 37614
- The application deadline for fall is July 1st.
- The application deadline for spring is December 1st.
- The application deadline for summer is April 1st.