Executive Aid of the School of Graduate Studies
- Answer incoming calls, greet visitors, and route all to the appropriate staff.
- Process graduate application payments and create folders for specialists.
- Receive, date stamp, and route all incoming mail.
- Purchase office supplies as needed.
- Responsible for payroll entry for graduate staff and student workers.
- Assist in the hiring process and training of student workers.
- 2002, Science Hill High School
- 2006, Milligan College, B.S. in Business Administration
- 2012-Present, Executive Aide, ETSU Graduate Studies
- 2011-2012, Purchasing Specialist, Douglas Equipment
- 2008-2009, Transcript Analyst, ETSU Admissions
- 2001-2006, Office Aide, Milligan College Registrar's Office
When you have a question or need some information, call Megan Miller at (423) 439-4706
or email her at email@example.com
To Return to the Staff page click here.