- About the School
- Graduate Programs
- Graduate Coordinators
- Graduate Office Staff
- Scholarships, Grants, and Assistantships
- Important Dates
- Information & Tours
- Contact Us
Admission Requirements for the School of Graduate Studies
These standards and materials are required of all applicants regardless of program. Individual program requirements are additional to the following:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. Degrees from non-accredited institutions will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for domestic students, and a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for international students. (Some programs may require a higher GPA.)
- A completed application form.
- A personal essay of 150-300 words, detailing your interests in a graduate program at ETSU.
- A non-refundable application fee of $45 ($55 for international students).
- One official transcript from every college or university where the applicant has taken courses.
Information contained on this page is not official and is subject to change. Consult the Graduate Catalog or your Graduate Program Coordinator for the most up-to-date information regarding the School of Graduate Studies' and departmental admission criteria. In addition to these requirements, International students must meet the following criteria listed on the International Admissions page.