Apply Now

Graduation Begins Today

Because of varying application requirements for different programs of study, carefully read the instructions below. If you have any question regarding the application process contact your Program Specialist or Graduate Coordinator.

Note: Applicants who wish to enter the Doctor of Public Health, Ph.D. in Environmental Health Sciences, Master of Public Health, M.S. in Environmental Health programs ARE REQUIRED to make initial applications through

New Applicants
  • Go to Goldlink.
  • On the Goldlink homepage, choose "Apply for Admission."
  • On the Admissions Log-in page, choose "First Time User Account Creation."
  • Create a Log-in ID and PIN. (Make note of your Log-in ID and PIN to later access the status of your application.)
  • Follow the instructions to create an application.
  • Create an Online Letters of Recommendation account.
Returning Applicants

To Create Another Application:

  • Click here to enter your Login ID and PIN used to create your first application.
  • Under "Admission Term" choose "New" to create a new application.

Check Status of Pending Application(s):

  • Click here to log in to the Application System using the Login ID and PIN used to create your application.
  • The System will display all received materials as soon as they have been processed.
Application Instructions

 Application Forms (Manual):

Application Fee:

  • If you forget or are unable to pay the application fee when submitting an application through Goldlink, you may pay the application fee by clicking here.

Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act (EVEA)

The Tennessee State Legislature enacted legislation entitled the Tennessee Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act (EVEA), which became effective on October 1, 2012 (Tennessee Public Chapter No. 1061-SB No. 1325).As a result of this legislation, all state public institutions of higher education in Tennessee must verify that students who receive state public benefits such as in-state tuition or graduate assistantships, may have to provide documentation such as a scanned copy of a driver's license, birth certificate, visa, or permanent resident identification.

direct edit