Board Members present: President Bill Fisher, Pauline Cross, Harold Johnson, Bill Miller, and Betty Tester. Also present: Diana McClay.
President Bill Fisher presided. No formal business was transacted because of a lack of a quorum. Several items were discussed:
1. Specifics for the Annual Meeting on October 22 were discussed.
2. Dr. George Granger will be ETSURA’s Employee Giving representative. Dr. Fisher will recruit an ETSURA member to serve on the university’s Wellness Committee.
3. Handouts provided by President Fisher were reviewed. A joint meeting with ETSURA and UTRA will be finalized in November (9th, 10, or 11th). Board members are asked to provide agenda items for the meeting.
4. Dr. Fisher will appoint a Nomination Committee.
5. The need for fundraising for the scholarship fund was discussed.
The next meeting will be Tuesday, September 28, at 3:30 p.m. in University Advancement’s conference room.
Back to ETSURA
Mailing Address: Office of Human Resources
ETSU Box 70564
Johnson City, TN 37614-1707
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. E.S.T. Monday
Office Location: Rooms 307 and 311, Dossett Hall
Updated on 11/15/05