ETSU HR, Family, Medical and Servicemember Leave (PPP-46)
Confused About FMLA?
Do I need FMLA paperwork?
- Do you need to be off work to care for yourself, your spouse, your dependent child or your parent for medical reasons?
- Do you have more than a cold or flu?
- Do you or a qualifying family member have an ongoing health problem that causes you to miss work periodically during the year?
- Are you going to be having surgery?
- Are you going to have a baby or adopt?
- Are you going to miss work for more than 3 consecutive days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may need to fill out FMLA paperwork.
Do I qualify for FMLA?
- Have you been employed at ETSU or with the State of Tennessee for more than a year?
- Are you employed at 65% or above?
- Are you a regular or temporary employee?
If you answered yes to these questions then you may qualify for FMLA.
Family, Medical and Servicemember Leave Policy
Where to find the paperwork?
FMLA paperwork is
FMLA forms &
Human Resources Generalist