Johnson City Library Online Learning
With a Johnson City Public Library (JCPL) card, you gain access to over 500 online non-credit continuing education courses
at no cost
on subjects including General Education, Business, Career and Office Skills, Hobbies, Health & Medicine and many more. You can take up to five courses at one time and receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs
) from the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET
Here's how to take advantage of the excellent opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Get a JCPL library card at Johnson City Public Library, 100 West Millard Street, 37604
- Go to http://www.jcpl.net
- Scroll down to find "Universal Class" under the "Resources Online" heading
- For direct access click to "Universal Class" click here
- Enter your library card in the "Enter Code" box
- Establish your UserName and Password
- After registering you may go directly to "Login Now."
- Search the Course Catalog for a course you would like to complete
- Upon completion, send a copy of the completion certificate to Human Resources, Attn: Rich Ashley
If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact the Employee Development Center at 423-439-6130, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.