Frequently Asked Questions
Type here to Filter Results
- Am I required to live on campus?Answer
- Is there a fee to be a part of the Innovation LLC?Answer
- How do I apply for housing at ETSUAnswer
- In order to participate, what Major or Minor do I need?Answer
- I would like more information about Living Learning Communities. Where can I go or who can I contact.Answer
Am I required to live on campus?
Yes. As a part of the Living Learning Community, it is important to be engaged with your peers outside of the traditional classroom setting. As a part of the Innovation LLC, students will be housed in Lucille Clement Hall.
Is there a fee to be a part of the Innovation LLC?
Yes. Students are asked to provide a one-time $50 fee once accepted into the LLC.
How do I apply for housing at ETSU
Please visit http://www.etsu.edu/students/housing/ to submit your housing application.
In order to participate, what Major or Minor do I need?
In order to be a part of the Innovation Living Learning Community, students must be in a major or minor in the College of Business and Technology (CBAT). Please visit http://www.etsu.edu/cbat/departments/undergrad.php for more details about majors and minors in CBAT.