How to Order an Journal Article or Book:
- Loansome Doc users in PubMed: Choose "Send to: Order" to send the citation to Loansome Doc, then complete your order.
- All other users: complete this form
Cost of Journal Articles for ETSU
- ML or CONBLS (Consortium of Southern Biomedical Libraries)
Students - $1.00; Faculty, Physicians, Residents, Staff - $2.00
- Outside CONBLS - $12.00-$13.00
Average turn-around time 1-2 days
- Cost of ILL Books for ETSU - $13.00
Average turn-around time 1-2 weeks
Cost of ILL Journal Articles/Books for Non-Affiliated Individual Clients
$15.00 (plus lending library cost if applicable)
Medical Library (ML) Document Delivery
Journal articles for all patrons, ETSU students/staff and non-affiliated, are delivered in PDF format via patron's email address.Books are delivered via university or postal service mail or upon pickup in the Medical Library.
ETSU Students ILL/ML document delivery costs are billed to the student's online Sierra library account. At the student's convenience, he/she may stop by the Circulation Desk in the Medical Library to pay the fee.
ETSU Faculty, Physicians, Residents, Staff - ILL/ML document delivery costs are billed to the patron's department.
Non-Affiliated Invoiced monthly.