Important: The below requirements need to be completed and verified by MedProctor at least two weeks prior to your scheduled orientation date. All immunizations and forms must be uploaded to MedProctor.
- After being admitted to ETSU, you will be provided an ETSU email and ETSU ID number (E#) via email from the ETSU Admissions Office.
- Activate your new email account. (How to activate your new email account link)
- You will receive an invitation from MedProctor to create a MedProctor account. (You will need your activated email for this process.)
- Create your MedProctor account as soon as possible.
- Download the MedProctor Immunization Form
- Take this Immunization Form to your health care provider to complete.
- Make sure the provider has signed it and the medical office has officially stamped it with their contact information.
- Upload your completed immunization document as soon as possible to be reviewed by the MedProctor Medical Team.
- Need Help? Use the MedProctor Live Chat box in lower right corner of their website
- Check your ETSU email periodically during this process. You will be contacted through your ETSU email by MedProctor of any missing information.
- You will be able to access your MedProctor account any time you wish through your internet or smart phone.
Hepatitis B and Meningococcal History Form
- All students under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or guardian sign and
upload this form to MedProctor Hepatitis B and Meningococcal Meningitis Immunization
Health History Form. It will impact your ability to register for classes.
- All new students over the age of 18 years old, will be able to complete this form electronically when you register for classes. (If you are 18, you do not need to upload this form.)
Housing Meningococcal Immunization Requirement
This requirement does not prevent your registration process. It will prevent you from being able to move into your campus housing unit. If you are under the age of 22 and will be living on campus, you will have to provide medical documentation of having received a meningococcal vaccine with the past 5 years. If you are not planning to live on campus, or if you have not submitted a meningococcal vaccine, this item will remain and show in red as Action Required until the requirement is satisfied or until you are 22 years old.