The Student/University Health Services Clinic provides Confidential Integrated Primary Care (physical and mental health care services) that includes:
- Well Physicals
- Sick Appointments
- Women's Health Exams including PAP Smears and Birth Control plus Nexplanon Implants
- Men's Health Exams
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
- TB Screening
- Immunizations (MMR, Varicella, Meningococcal, Hepatitis A and B, Tdap, Tetanus)
- Vaccine Titers
- Referrals to Specialists
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders
- Medication Management
You will be notified through your ETSU email account that your lab results have been completed. Please contact the Student/University Health Services for your lab results.
Nutrition, smoking cessation, alcohol awareness, sexual health education, etc.